Halloween!!

Many people celebrate Halloween for going trick or treating, doing Halloween festivals, and even visiting haunted houses!! My family, we do trick or treating just like because we have done it every year, so it is like a tradition. Whenever we go trick or treating like in a neighborhood where we don’t know really anyone who lives there, we are very wary. Whenever, we are with my cousins, we are very alternative of where we want to choose. We already know where we want to go to because normally they have the best candy. Due to covid though we really didn’t go trick or treating this year because covid was kind of bad during then. Since covid started, we are very canny just so we don’t get sick or anything. When covid wasn’t really a thing, me and my cousins would go to this house and there was this guy, and we would call him the chainsaw man, because he would get his chainsaw (it didn’t have a chain on it) and intimidate us and scare us to death!! One of my cousins at that time was about 4 or 5 and my sister was about 7 or 8 and they would both start crying because it was so scary. Me and my cousin were kind of intrepid but not really. We started getting used to him so we knew that he was hiding and that he would come out and scare us. There house were very eerie because it always had like these scary talking skeleton things and all of that creepy, weird stuff. Me and my cousin at that time were very vigilant because we knew that he was going to pop out and scare us. My parents and my cousins parents were very perceive of him and would always know that he was there!